Modular signature gathering machine with optional side stitching. Expandable from 8 to 24 stations.
Salient Features :
- Sturdy design incorporating latest safety features.
- PLC controlled system; Operations through touch screen panel.
- Offline gathering - Base model of 8 stations with delivery unit, expandable up to 24 stations.
- Manual feed station – In case the number of signatures on a particular job is more than the number of gathering stations, the remaining gathered signatures can be fed into the manual feed station.
- Suction and gripper type of separation and pulling of signatures from the feed stations.
- Error detection protocols provided:
- 1. Missing signature detection through optical sensors
- 2. Multiple signature detection - Operator adjustable through electro-mechanical caliper
- 3. Low pile level detection through proximity sensor
- 4. Signatures misaligned either due to improper gathering or while transmission will also be detected
- Capable of handling wide range of paper stock
- Can handle signatures of number of pages in any combinations
- Vertical zigzag delivery
- Optional side stitching
- Optional Signature Recognition System
|Signature dimensions |
|Maximum ||370 mm x 300 mm|
|Minimum ||100 mm x 140 mm|
|Maximum pile height ||250 mm|
|Maximum mechanical speed ||5000 cycles per hour|
|Maximum output with stitching ||3500 books per hour|
|Book thickness ||3 mm to 18 mm|
|Distance between stitches ||70 mm to 100 mm|
|Power ||7.5 HP|
|Electric supply ||400-415 V, 3 Phase 50 Hz|
|Air supply requirement ||14 cfm at 8 bar per module|