Stitchwel colt, the modular saddle stitcher is ideal entry level saddle stitching system to produce superior quality centre stitched books. It occupies minimum space and is equipped with an online three knife trimmer which trims one book at a time to produce perfectly square books every time.
Salient Features :
- Gathered signatures are fed on a conveyor which takes them for stitching. Two feeding station are provide which can be used simultaneously.
- Stitching head from Hohner ®, Germany. Two stitching heads provided, as standard. (Optionally loop stitch heads are available).
- Gap between the stitching heads can be adjusted according to different book sizes.
- Both stagger and straight stitching possible. In case there is no signature under the stitching head it is sensed and the stitching head will not be activated.
- Easy machine setup.
- Compatible with in-line trimmer and feeder extensions
- Rugged construction
- Optional 4 head stitching
- Book can be deflected after stitching for offline trimming
|Maximum Book size||260 x 380 mm|
|Minimum Book size||109 x 175 mm|
|Book Thickness||Upto 10 mm|
|Mechanical speed||5000 Cycles per hour|
|Power||Stitcher - 1 Hp, Trimmer - 2 Hp|